Monday, December 14, 2009

raffle

I am having a raffle to help raise money to start up my next fundrasing site, Bearing Cross.  Bearing Cross is a site to help myfreind raise money to go on a mission trip to Peru in the summer and to help me to go to my ministry camps this summer.  Each ticket is $0.50.  Each of the items are from Ethiopia.  Lot 1 is the pink scarf.  Lot 2 is the blue scarf.  Lot 3 is the multicolored scarf.  Lot 4 is the zebra figurine.  Lot 5 is the small silhouette mask.  You buy tickets for induvidual lots, not just one ticket and you don't know what your going to get.  I will send you an email with your number.  I will need your email and I will send out your ticket!
Please pay using a check, in person, cashm or PayPal personal pay.
 
Thank you,
Alyx
 
?ui=2&view=att&th=125901d92d1668d2&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125901d92d1668d2&zw 1
?ui=2&view=att&th=125901dc22ec2f69&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125901dc22ec2f69&zw 2
?ui=2&view=att&th=125901de24f4b24f&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125901de24f4b24f&zw 3
?ui=2&view=att&th=125901e07f4bde2f&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125901e07f4bde2f&zw 4
?ui=2&view=att&th=125901f479e97756&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125901f479e97756&zw 5

--
ALyx

No comments: