Braid
Each bracelet comes with one shell.
$4 each plus s/h
Extra shells cost $0.50 each
Post to order
Order Form: (example)
Type: DNA
Number of extra shells: 1 (this means that you will get the one that come with and one extra, costing $4.50)
Shipped in 2-4 weeks.
(Also comes in DNA twist)
All private information will be kept private.
My PayPal account is timetravelfreak@gmail.com.
This is also the email to contact me at.
Thank you.
Alyx Brady
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey Alyx. Just wondering if you had any other colored beads...like brown or white.
How are things coming on?
Hey Alyx!
You don't know me and I live in Orlando, FL. Bethany Kilcup told me about this site, and I immediately came. I just wanted to let you know that even though I don't have the money to buy anything right now, I am telling all my friends about it and promoting it on my jewelry-selling website. I hope you raise all the money you need to go to Ethiopia! We're all praying for you over here!
Thank you so much for the encouragement! That helps me alot. What is your jewwlry-selling website? I stop by there if you give it to me. Thank you for sending it on!
Alyx
my site is www.celebrate.7p.com :D the babies are adorable! So glad you raised the money!
Post a Comment