Over the ocean, and on to the airplane, to Ethiopia we go!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Duct Tape
Example of Tye Dye Duct tape.
Not to order.
All private information will be kept private.
My PayPal account is timetravelfreak@gmail.com.
This is also the email to contact me at.
Thank you.
Alyx Brady
Welcome to Across the Atlantic. My name is Alyx Brady and I am 14 years old. This is a fundraising site my friend Katie and I set up to help me raise funds go with my parents to Ethiopia to pick up my new baby brother and sister. We are adopting, and expect to go to Ethiopia the end of this year. If you have ever traveled, you would know that it is very expensive. Traveling out of country is extremely expensive. Plus with adopting two babies, makes it almost impossible. It is a good thing we have God on our side. For my family, money is tight. We have already adopted two little children from China and Guatemala. My sister was in a car accident, which made money even more tight. I will be going to an orphanage, taking money and food to them. The babies are very malnourished, and need all the help they can get. I will be making a video to raise awareness, and bringing it back. Experience will help me plan more mission trips to Ethiopia, and countries all around the world. We hope you will donate. New items are put up all the time. I f you need flyers to pass out, post and i will get some to you. Please tell people about this! Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment